International Communications Manager
Marketing Communication Publicité
Notre clientUnibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an owner, developer and operator of sustainable, high-quality real estate assets in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States.
The Group operates 78 shopping centres in 12 countries, including 45 which carry the iconic Westfield brand. These centres attract over 900 million visits annually and provide a unique platform for retailers and brands to connect with consumers. URW also has a portfolio of high-quality offices, 10 convention and exhibition venues in Paris, and a €3 Bn development pipeline of mainly mixed-use assets. Currently, its €52 Bn portfolio is 87% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention and exhibition venues, and 2% in services (as at December 31, 2022).
URW is a committed partner to major cities on urban regeneration projects, through both mixed-use development and the retrofitting of buildings to industry-leading sustainability standards. These commitments are enhanced by the Group’s Better Places 2030 agenda, which strives to make a positive environmental, social and economic impact on the cities and communities where URW operates.
Définition de poste
URW is seeking an International Communications Manager with a strong background in global communications to support the company in the ongoing coordination and execution of its Group communications strategy and to embark the group’s communication on a more sustainable path.
The role will report to the Group Director of Communications in Paris and work with teams and agencies across Europe, the U.K and the U.S to manage key Group announcements, create and evangelize new corporate communications and messaging resources and pursue thought-leadership opportunities.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES :
- Ongoing stewardship of the company’s strategic positioning, project managing communications positioning the company as a sustainable developer and operator while creating new communications and messaging resources
- Coordinate global communications efforts on key announcements, aligning regional and business teams along with internal, editorial, and external communications.
- Develop and deploy messaging resources and communications toolkits for key initiatives across business, regional or local teams.
- Identify and manage opportunities to develop and promote strategic corporate positioning by leveraging Management Board and Executive Committee member’s expertise and thought leadership.
- Pursue engagement in, or manage visibility at, top conferences, manage key European or global awards submissions and create and execute other partnership opportunities.
- Actively contribute to the development of various corporate materials or other corporate presentations as needed (corporate brochures, financial and investor presentations, executive speeches, and presentations)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in corporate or brand communications, journalism, or public relations
- Minimum 7 years of experience in global communications
- Excellent level of English, both written and verbal proficiency required
- Excellent level of French, both written and verbal proficiency required
Hard Skills :
- Strong writer and editor able to translate complex concepts into broader, engaging communications and tailor communications to key audiences.
Soft Skills :
- Energetic and passionate
- Able to work collaboratively within a team, in addition to being self-motivated and capable of driving projects forward across functions
- Able to engage and influence others to work towards shared objectives
- Passionate about sustainability issues and how Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield tackles them
OTHER INFORMATION :
- The position is based at the company’s headquarters (Paris, 16e).
- Regular travel in continental Europe is expected.