Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
Notre clientLivelihoods Venture manages two types of impact funds (carbon & sustainable sourcing) that have in common to support rural communities in reconciling a sustainable use of natural resources and a tangible improvement of their livelihoods, in the long run. With each project, connected to tens of thousands of people over up to 20 years and implemented by outstanding, local organizations in the field. We have been designing and implementing carbon and sustainable sourcing projects in developed and developing economies, leveraging public finance to enhance sustainable coalitions between corporates, brands, local suppliers, and NGOs. Our Funds are developing to generate more impact on people’s livelihoods, soil, water & carbon.
Définition de poste
Livelihoods is looking for its future Talent Acquisition & Development Manager (« TADM »), a new position within the company.
As the Talent Acquisition & Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, hiring and developing an outstanding group of hands-on, impactful bunch of people across the globe.
Talent acquisition and onboarding ("TA"):
- You will play a key role in delivering first-class business partnering to our operational teams in need of talents whilst providing our candidates with a memorable experience.
- Lead TA with the recruitment life cycle for roles in every Region where we operate (entire developing world + Europe) ranging from Project Managers, to Finance Officers, to sectoral experts, to senior management positions anywhere, everywhere.
- Identify and contact directly the best candidates to engage with them. In some cases, manage relationships with external head-hunters, when needed.
- Write hiring plans, including direct sourcing to build talent pipelines of skilled, active and passive candidates for current and future roles across the business.
- Champion Livelihoods’ mission, purpose and values to candidates.
- Screen and conduct the first-round Recruiter screens for all suitable candidates.
- Drive the offer management process to include extending verbal offers, closing candidates and working with your colleagues in all relevant departments to prepare offer letters and contracts.
- Organisation of onboarding process of all hires with the support of the operational managers.
Talent management (“TM”):
- You will play a critical role in contributing to and supporting the development, implementation, promotion, and monitoring of talent management solutions. To do so, you will work collaboratively with the senior management and operational teams and other stakeholders to support deliverables related to Livelihoods’ overall Talent Management objectives.
- With the operational teams and senior management you define future talent management initiatives, and develop, guide and manage the execution of talent programs/processes by anticipating future organizational talent needs, identifying stakeholders and partners, and establishing priorities.
- You identify and address critical gaps in talent management tools, methodologies, and principles; you drive the design and/or implementation of tools (e.g., skills assessments, organizational diagnostics, successor talent assessments) to improve benchmarking, evaluation, forecasting, decision-making, and management of talent. You exchange information with others on organizational diagnostics, analysis, interpretation, and presentation techniques to develop integrated talent plans.
- You are a change enthusiast, evaluating business drivers to make a case for change adoption.
- You plan, coordinate, and manage the company’s Performance & Review Process for all employees, provide information and training sessions for all employees and managers, and answer employee and management questions.
- Higher education degree eq. Msc. Field of study not relevant, experience matters.
- 5 + years of proven track-record and relevant experience.
- Having worked in a variety of cultural contexts is a serious plus.
- English spoken and written with ease, as the working language.
- Good command of other languages relevant for the Fund is a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hindi etc.).
- Functional oral French or strong drive to learn it is a plus.
- You will be an experienced recruiter with a proven track record in direct sourcing and interviewing.
- You will have a first-hand experience in managing talent in a fast-pace, fast-growth, fast-changing environment.
- Experience using a LinkedIn Recruiter and/or other sourcing tools.
- Ability to business partner senior stakeholders.
- A passion for delivering a first-class experience to candidates and staff members.
- Ownership: With an entrepreneurial spirit, you are passionate about your job
- Result-oriented: Be able to adapt to changing situations and have a mitigative action plan to deliver on objectives.
- Change-embracing: Be open to- and keep a curious eye on- innovation, climate initiatives, regulatory environment; willingness to learn.
- Multi-tasker: Prioritize, deal with pressure, keep track of the progress of several tasks simultaneously.
- Intercultural skills: able to collaborate with and adapt to multi-cultural working environment and with our international project partners.
- Remote-working-proof: Particularly when interacting with peers based outside company’s HQs, ability to self-start, work efficiently, create relationships, work in teams despite long distance and time-difference.
- Based in Paris
- The company offers the option to work from home for up to 60%