Sustainable Sourcing Director
Our client is a leading international food and beverage group.
As 2/3 of the group environmental footprint is linked to its sourcing, engaging the transformation of suppliers is instrumental in the capacity of the group to deliver its ambitious roadmap agenda. It has therefore been decided to create the position of Sustainable Sourcing Director.
Définition de poste
A a leading international food and beverage group is looking for its Sustainable Sourcing Director
With the mission to define and drive the ambitious roadmap of the group in its environmental and human right dimensions
YOUR MAIN ROLE AND MISSIONS:
- Work on the governance, tools and implementation plan linked to the acceleration of the supplier engagement strategy.
- Coordinate the ambitious roadmap implementation with directors of the products and relevant sourcing products leaders.
- Lead the Respect and Human Right strategy defining the necessary training and diligence to meet regulatory mandate and inclusivity ambition and be the warrant of Audit and Remediation plans.
- Work in an extensive network of internal (C&P, Human Resources, Legal) and external stakeholders (Suppliers, NGO).
- Participate in the relevant internal and external governance body.
Education and work experience:
- Master's degree
- 15+ years of experience
- Expertise in the field of agriculture and climate strategy
- Managed Human Rights due diligence processes.
- International experience in multi-region and international environment
- Excellent track record of project management and project management skills - define scope, resources and timelines and manage to the deliverables
- Sourcing experience is a plus
Skills and abilities required:
- Sharp, decisive and positive
- Strong autonomy
- Strong business acumen to understand the constraint of the categories and challenge constructively the status quo.
- Proven success in engaging suppliers in deep transformation
- Working collaboratively is a natural trait
- Collaborates well, effective communicator at all levels
- Strong personal drive and interest towards sustainability topics
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement, assertiveness
- Excellent oral and written communications skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A « can do » attitude and willingness to go to the extra mile when required
- Travel - 40/50% of time
3 GOOD REASONS TO SEND YOUR APPLICATION
- Be at the heart of the food revolution and use sourcing as a leverage for change and transform the business as a force for good
- Working with passionate internal and external experts/stakeholders at global level in a multicultural working environment
- Exposure to senior management and high potential career development opportunities