Sustainability Performance & CSR Projects Manager
Mobilité Transport Logistique
Notre clientEuropcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets, present in 140 countries. The Group operates 3 major brands: Europcar®, Goldcar® and Ubeeqo®. Relying on its strong assets – its brands, its network of stations and its more than 8,000 permanent employees - the Group offers a wide range of car and van rental services – be it for a few hours, a few days, a week, a month or more – with a fleet equipped with the latest engines, and which will be increasingly "green" by the end of 2024 and onwards.
In the years to come, the Group's long-term purpose - to offer attractive alternatives to vehicle ownership - will be enriched by the Group's ambition to become a leader in dedicated and sustainable mobility services, driven by technology, data and people.
In this framework, CSR has more than ever an important role to play, building on the industry leadership the Group has acquired in terms of ESG ratings and on the strong CSR programmes developed in recent years (carbon reduction plan with targets approved by SBTi, CDP A-list reached, "Commit Together" programme well underway...).
Définition de poste
Reporting to the Group Head of CSR, who reports to the Director of Communication and Corporate Engagement, the Sustainability Performance Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Group Head of CSR and the Director of Communication and Corporate Engagement in the roll out the Group's CSR program “Commit together”, and more specifically the carbon reduction plan and the “Make Mobility Accessible” stream
- Handling Europcar Mobility Group’s sustainability performance reporting: by contributing to our response to strategic ESG rating agencies (CDP, Ecovadis), the Communication On Progress (UN Global Compact annual questionnaire), the continuous improvement of the CSR reporting data and the CSRD gap analysis
- Ensuring the day-to-day CSR tasks: preparing the CSR Committee meetings, answering to RFPs on CSR topics
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
As part of Europcar Mobility Group's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy, the Sustainability Performance & CSR Projects manager contributes to the Group’s initiatives in this field.
To do so, the Sustainability Performance & CSR Projects Manager will:
- Assist the Director of Communication and Corporate Engagement in the implementation of Europcar Mobility Group's CSR strategy – Commit Together: support the roll out of Carbon Reduction Plan and accelerate the “Make Mobility Accessible” stream with the launch of an employee engagement platform (Wenabi).
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the ESG data especially the fleet indicators and ensure internal alignment on the methodology and communication
- Contribute to the preparation and the writing of the Sustainability Report
- Answer internal and external stakeholders’ information requests (RFPs)
- Answer to ESG questionnaires: CDP, Ecovadis and Communication on Progress (Global Compact)
- Animate and coordinate the network of CSR correspondents, ensuring that the local roadmaps support the 2023 Group’s CSR roadmap.
- Monitoring sustainability reporting best practices and current evolutions towards CSRD (gap analysis)
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Group Communication and corporate engagement, Procurement, Operations, Fleet, Service Lines, Human Resources, …
- External: providers (Wenabi, Sirsa / Reporting 21…), NGOs, audit firm, non-financial rating agencies…
- More than 3 years of experience
- Education level: certificates Master's degree level in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), Environment Project Management or Business school
- Excellent English writing and oral skills, French
- Computer skills and software used: Google’s Office suite, Pack Office, Social Media, non-financial performance platform
- Good writing abilities
- Understanding and analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills