SPO Product Lead France
Notre clientEthiFinance is an innovative European Credit and ESG Rating, Research and ESG advisory Group. We provide tools and solutions to investors and companies to meet the challenges of environmental and societal transformations.
Through its various analytical products and business lines, EthiFinance offers independent Credit Research (Spread Research) and forward looking opinions thanks to regulated Credit Ratings activities to bring transparency to the debt markets. Our Analytics team help banks and financial institutions assess their risks thanks to robust modelling capabilities, while our deep ESG expertise allows investors make informed decisions with our ESG data and ratings. Our ESG advisory teams help our clients navigate the complexity of ESG regulations and develop robust sustainable products and strategies.
With more than 160 employees, EthiFinance, is established in France, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom, with offices in Granada, Lyon, Madrid, Hanover and Paris. It serves over 350 clients across Europe, corporates, (SMEs, midcaps and large companies), financial institutions, as well as investors (asset managers, institutional investors, private equity) as well as local authorities.
Innovation is at the core of what we do. We believe double materiality is essential. Leveraging our expertise in credit and ESG, we ambition to become a European leader in sustainable Finance and the European Double Materiality agency.
Définition de poste
The position is part of the ESG Rating agency of the EthiFinance Group, which produces solicited and non-solicited ESG ratings of European companies and supplies Second Party Opinions (SPO) for green, social and sustainability bond issuers. Coordinate production of Second Party Opinions on Sustainable Financing instruments and ensure a timely, qualitative and compliant roll out of production, for clients located in France and in the rest of Europe (Germany & DACH excluded). The candidate will report directly to the Global Head of Research.
- Ensure the quality of ESG analyses to assess companies ESG performance
- Contribute to production and interaction with clients
- Oversee production and carry out quality reviews of production output
- Manage project pipeline and ensure deadlines are met
- Train and empower the team on these products and methodology
- Produce competitive intelligence on this product line
- Closely coordinate with European product line homologues and with other product line coordinators
- Closely interact with Methodology teams on process harmonization & stabilization and on products and methodology innovations
- Contribute to the production of marketing & research content
- Contribute, with his/her SPO’s expertise, to commercial pitches
- Ensure compliance of EthiFinance’s services on Second Party Opinions with regulatory requirements
- Follow-up of the product line profitability
- Management skills to lead, inspire and empower cross-regional teams
- Strong expertise on Second Party Opinions
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent French and English in speaking and writing
- Minimum of 5-10 years of working experience
- Permanent contrat – ASAP
- Possibility of working remotely
- Paris (Mirosmenil)
3 good reasons to apply:
- Join an historical leader on this market
- Join an human-sized company
- Join a new innovative European leader on ESG and double materiality