Senior ESG / Sustainability Consultant
Notre clientINDEFI is a fast-growing strategy advisory firm for the asset management industry. Established in 2007, headquartered in Paris, their clients are asset managers, private equity investors and their portfolio companies.
They conduct project work for global top 50 asset managers, fast-rising investment boutiques and specialist private equity investors across Europe. INDEFI has a team of 50+ dedicated consultants with international background and extensive experience of the asset management industry.
INDEFI is a pioneer in providing ESG and sustainability investment advisory services to asset owners, investment managers and principal investors in public and private markets. As part of its local and international development, we are looking for professionals with a relevant previous experience to join INDEFI as senior ESG / sustainability consultants.
Définition de poste
You will contribute to international projects that cover a wide range of challenging sustainability-related topics both at asset manager and portfolio levels: assistance to the launch of impact funds design of ESG / sustainability strategies design of portfolio assessment on ESG climate and impact topics strategic & sustainability due diligences ESG reporting.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supervision and execution of projects, under the responsibility of a Manager or a Partner
- Management of junior consultants
- Support in the delivery of strategic and sustainability recommendations at senior executive level
- Contribution to the commercial relationship with key clients
Skills & Abilities required :
We are looking to strengthen the sustainability team with highly talented individuals showing a combination of: exceptional intellectual ability analytical skills business sense motivated to take responsibility quickly demonstrate an ownership mentality and an ability to seize opportunities and make a difference.
- Education Graduated from a top-tier business or engineering school / university
- Full fluency in French and English
- A good working knowledge of other European languages would be a plus, in particular German
Work experience :
Relevant prior work experience (3-10 years) at: strategy consulting firms ESG research agencies or other service providers sustainability division of international groups asset management or private equity firms
Why join the team High-end strategy & sustainability advisory firm with actively involved partners ?
- Highly cohesive team of 50+ consultants
- Dynamic yet relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development
- Clear merit-based culture that promotes and rewards excellence
- Competitive salary with bonus based on performance
- Entrepreneurial opportunities driven by the rapid expansion and diversification of the company