Senior Consultant “Impact on the Green Transition”
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Notre clientThe Technopolis Group is one of Europe's leading consultancies in science, technology and innovation policy. They conduct studies and offer strategic advice to organisations aiming to stimulate science and technology. The unifying idea behind Technopolis Group is to support public policy in relation to the funding, generation and use of knowledge in the areas of innovation, technology and research. Areas of specialisation include green economy, health, higher education, evaluation, research and innovation policies, institutional development, regional development, cluster policies and information society. They are expanding their training activities, contribute to university teaching and maintain close links with academic partners in institutions relevant to their specialisation. They have conducted assignments in over 30 countries, with an emphasis on European countries. Their clients are typically Science, Technology and Industry Ministries, Regional governments and development agencies, Research Councils, Agencies for Innovation Policy, and international organisations such as the European Commission, the OECD, UNIDO and the World Bank.
Définition de poste
You are a curious and motivated individual who is interested in working as a senior consultant for the public sector. Specific interest and experience working on policies for the green economy, circular economy and the transition to carbon neutral economies is expected.
MAIN MISSIONS :
The role of the senior consultant ‘Impact of the green transition’ (e.g., circular economy, eco-innovation, sustainable mobility) will be :
• to conduct policy evaluations and impact assessments, sectoral and technical studies,
• to provide strategic support and consultancy projects for some of our major clients in France and at the European/international level e.g. the European Commission (DG ENV, CLIMA, ENER, RTD), the French ADEME / Ministry of Environmental Transition, and multilateral development banks.
• She or he will also be asked to perform business development activities (i.e. proposal preparation).
• She / he will be part of Technopolis Group’s green transition practice, but may be required to work on projects linked to other policy areas as well (e.g. cohesion policy, innovation, international development).
• The senior consultant will be in charge of managing project teams of small assignments.
– Experience or an academic background relating to the supporting of science, technology and innovation; European Structural or Investment Funds/cohesion policy; policy evaluation or international development would be considered an asset.
– The candidate is expected to be fluent in French and English.
– The person knows how to manage qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis, evaluation and impact assessment.
– Previous experiences working for the public sector / consulting would be considered a plus but is not considered a condition for eligibility.
– Master’s level in a related field (e.g. public policy, engineering, economics, environmental science …)
– Minimum 5 years experience
– Strategic projects assessment
– Project management
– Public institutions knowledge
– Team Management
– Good relationship
– Methodical and analytical
– Team spirit
3 GOOD REASONS TO APPLY
– Fast growing European organisation
– Multicultural environnement
– High level large projects to contribute to sustainability
– Based in Paris
– Position to be filled ASAP