Responsable Partenariats Entreprises
ONG Association & Organisation internationale
Notre clientThe Marine Stewardship Council is an international non-profit organisation that recognises and rewards efforts to protect oceans and safeguard seafood supplies for the future.
Their mission is to use their ecolabel and fishery certification programme to contribute to the health of the world’s oceans by recognising and rewarding sustainable fishing practices, influencing the choices people make when buying seafood and working with their partners to transform the seafood market to a sustainable basis.
Définition de poste
Role purpose :
To develop, implement, track and manage the commercial outreach program, market development, retail, brand and foodservice areas in France. Ensure a highly dynamic and ambitious commercial outreach plan, with the aim of increased availability of MSC-certified and labelled products for consumers, that helps support both increased awareness of the MSC ecolabel in France, and delivery of MSC’s theory of change through enabling supply of product from fisheries to key commercial partners in France.
Commercial strategy :
- Develop and deliver the MSC’s France Commercial team strategy and work plan, in close collaboration with the France Program Director, Commercial team, Marketing Communications (MarComms) and Fisheries outreach team leads.
- Lead, motivate and manage the Commercial team, in the implementation of the commercial team strategy for France, ensuring delivery of objectives and development of team members.
- Work with existing key accounts and partners to maximise their engagement with the MSC program and continue to grow and develop the reach of MSC program with partners throughout the seafood supply chain.
- Ensure that project management best practices are employed to deliver all commercial activities within the strategy, budget and deadline.
- Undertake hands on day-to-day activity alongside colleagues to deliver strategies and action plans.
- Enable MSC partners to communicate their commitments via strong marketing and communications activities.
- Work closely with the France Senior Marketing and Communications Manager in delivering effective co-marketing campaigns and initiatives with key strategic partners.
Global Strategy :
- Identify issues and obstacles to the effective delivery of the MSC program, and devise and propose solutions to those obstacles for France's activities and beyond.
- Contribute to MSC’s policy discussions on key issues affecting commercial success of the MSC.
- Work in conjunction with the MSC’s Fisheries teams to support MSC-certified fisheries in gaining access to the French and Global marketplace.
- Represent the MSC at meetings, conferences and in the press, as appropriate and support in the delivery of key MSC events across the team.
- Assume responsibility for negotiating, agreeing and signing contracts on MSC’s behalf when relevant.
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the Program Director, France or Regional Director, Southern Europe.
No job description can be entirely comprehensive and the jobholder will be expected to carry out such other duties as may be required from time to time and are broadly consistent with the job description and status of the post within the organisation.
You will be expected to carry out all duties in the context of and in compliance with the MSC’s Equality & Diversity and Health & Safety policies.
Technical Skills, Qualifications & Experience :
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent experience in Business, Supply Chain Sustainability or Resource Management
- Relevant experience within supply chains covering marketing, brand development, direct sales or other related commercial activities, preferably in the seafood sector with extensive knowledge, existing contacts and networks.
- Knowledge of third-party certification schemes and the role of eco-labelling is an advantage
- Well-developed IT skills, including use of standard software packages (MS SharePoint, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fluency in both French and English
Soft Skills :
- Stakeholder Oriented (collaborators, colleagues, NGOs and Industry stakeholders)
- Organisational skills (program or project management, ability to manage a budget and deadlines)
- Team management
- Attention to detail
- Communications (spoken and written) especially on complex issues to a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent salesperson
- Confidence and ability to gain credibility
- Ability to make technical and science-based materials understandable and accessible
- Negociation and influence.
- Problem solving
- Empathy for MSC's mission
Other Information :
- Position based in Paris
- Weekend work and regular domestic and international travel may be required
- Your resume must be sent in English