Industrie du luxe
The Fashion Pact is a global coalition of companies in the fashion and textile industry (ready-to-wear, sport, lifestyle and luxury) including their suppliers and distributors, all committed to a common core of key environmental goals in three areas: stopping global warming, restoring biodiversity and protecting the oceans. Launched as a mission given to Kering Chairman and CEO, François-Henri Pinault by French President, Emmanuel Macron, the Fashion Pact was presented to Heads of State at the G7 Summit in Biarritz. The focus is on implementing the actions and commitments which were agreed to help reduce the environmental impact of the fashion industry.
The Task force is an NGO registered in France with the main objective to serve the members of the Fashion Pact.
Définition de poste
Responsible to coordinate activities with members as well as partners supporting the Fashion Pact, with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Coordination and members activities:
- Support the members of the Fashion Pact in webinars, meetings and committees
- Establish systems, structures and processes to facilitate effective flows of information
- Coordinate the collective contact list with regular updates etc.
Reporting and communication:
- Tracking, analysis and consolidation of qualitative and quantitative contributions of member’s contributions
- Coordinate joint reporting activities and events
- Manage the website and social media accounts of the Fashion Pact, including editing of content for the communication tools
- Document and follow up on all important actions from meetings as well as prepare all necessary presentation materials
- Ensure all project deadlines are met; provide administrative support
- A minimum of 3 years of experience preferably background in strategy consulting
- Understanding of sustainability and fashion combined with a passion to drive the topic from within the business preferential
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to consolidate technical and strategic input from multiple parties and propose common ground
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a pro-active approach
- Ability to work effectively independently and manage own time
- Excellent organisational skills and structured approach to project work - A strategic thinker, with a keen eye for detail
- Strong experience in using all Microsoft office packages, especially Power Point
- Good knowledge of communication tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Previous experience working with stakeholders in different locations and time zones, including scheduling multiple stakeholder interviews would be beneficial
- Fluency in the English language
- Position to be based in Paris
- Extensive travelling