Product Sustainability Data Manager
Notre clientLaunched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Take a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
Définition de poste
As part of the Commerce team and directly reporting to the Senior Lead, Responsible Offer, you are in charge of developing and managing ManoMano’s product environmental scorecard.
Your role will involve working directly with our teams (seller integration team, product information team, Front Feature Team and Tech) in order to integrate sustainability / environmental data in our internal processes and build and manage ManoMano’s product environmental scorecard over time.
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Work with product information teams and seller onboarding teams to ensure proper integration of the “sustainability” data and its availability for the front experience
- Be the project manager for the integration of additional environmental data from external databases
- Develop and iterate product environmental scorecard with the support of the data team
- Write a common roadmap for the front implementation of our scoring and merchandising strategy
- Run analysis on our catalog and be a key contributor to the construction of our KPI's
- Drive plans for continuous improvement of data management and integration process (data harvest, data integration and structuration)
- Degree in environmental science or engineering, business or related field
- 3+ years of experience
Skills & abilities required:
- Exceptional data management and analytical skills, first experience in data management and analysis
- Strong analytical and technical acumen
- Project management skills, rigorous & result-oriented, autonomous
- Curious and willing to learn
- Good command of SQL
- Good command of English