Product Sustainability Analyst
Notre clientLaunched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 650 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingeniosity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Take a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
Définition de poste
As part of the Commerce team and directly reporting to the Senior Lead, Responsible Offer, you are in charge of developing and managing ManoMano’s product sustainability scorecard.
Your role will involve working directly with our teams (Product information, Front Features, Data Engineering and Tech teams) in order to integrate sustainability / environmental data in our internal processes and build and manage ManoMano’s product sustainability scorecard over time.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sustainability data monitoring:
- Coordinate with the Product information and Data engineering teams to ensure data availability in the data warehouse
- Run analysis on our catalog and be a key contributor to the construction of our KPIs
- Product scoring:
- Develop and iterate product sustainability scorecard with the support of the data science teams
- Project management:
- Be the project manager for the integration of additional environmental data from external databases
- Create a common roadmap with the Tech teams to implement the website evolutions required to display our scoring and be the owner of the functional requirements
- Master’s degree from an engineering school, business school or other -related field
- 3+ years of experience in a position involving analytical skills (data analyst, data scientist and business analyst) and project management
Skills & abilities required:
- Fluent in analytical and good command of tools and languages that we use at Manomano: SQL, Python, Qlik, Tableau / visualization tools.
- Project management skills, rigorous & result-oriented, autonomous
- Strong business acumen and customer-centric
- Curious and willing to learn
- Good command of English