Stanley/Stella is a successful Belgian apparel company with an HQ in Brussels, but their approach is anything but localised. Serving both the B2B and B2C market, their customers spread across Europe, and they have a substantial production footprint in Bangladesh. Since their inception in 2011, they want to be the best at creating beautiful, soft and colourful basics which their network transforms locally.
They have a big strive for sustainability, insisting on respect for people and planet at every stage in their supply chain. On top of that, this year, they have the ambition to integrate the reality of a digital age into their brand's DNA.
Définition de poste
If you share their passionate stance on sustainability, believe that fashion can be done differently, are digitally minded, and want to take ownership of something meaningful :
this is a job for you!
- In depth analysis of your customer and community to ensure the best product/price mix
- Participating in the yearly country plan and in the business plan of the company
- Qualitative analysis into the assigned market competitive landscapes to ensure market relevant products, both through research and market visits.
- Drive the collection plan for your product range (T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Polos, Accessories…) and implement the right product mix to maximise the business.
- Responsible of the margin: from the buying price until the end of life of your products.
- Pro-active research of added value product for the company and anticipate the market needs.
- Lead the launch of each collection, working across all teams; design, production, communication and sales teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Presenting the range during the seasonal sales meetings
- Achieve the set targets and increase revenue by continuously building on and improving the collections.
- Proactively develop strategies and feature ideas to improve products plans based on business goals and KPIs
- You have a university degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Product Manager.
- Knowledge of the textile industry is required.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- You have a strong awareness of the challenges of sustainable development.
- Customer centric, creative and proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills as well as problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Working collaboratively with the cross functional team, breaking the silo.
Why joining the team
- You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation and promotion of their products.
- You will work in an international setting (sales throughout Europe, purchasing from Southern Europe and Asia).
- You will be plunged into the exciting world of textiles, in an environment that will allow you to contribute to the appeal of their products.
- Their strong “sustainability” culture, accredited by the best existing certifying bodies, will motivate you and give you pride in their venture.