New Sustainable Solution Developer
Bureau Veritas (BV) is very active in the Sustainability area, delivering Certification activities throughout the world. The Group supports its clients all over the world in their CSR practices through the delivery of more than 75,000 Environment, Social and Sustainability audits per year.
Définition de poste
The Sustainability market has been identified as a priority growth driver for the Group and the Group has decided to significantly accelerate the development of its Sustainability offer. The Group has started to develop a full suite of high added-value solutions to better address the needs of its clients related to Sustainability under a new strategic initiative.
The team is now looking for a CSR project manager, in charge of the commercial deployment of Bureau Veritas suite of solutions related to Sustainability.
- Definition of business and commercial models: define BV’s commercial strategy, roadmap, and targets. Set up business and pricing models to reach the additional revenues expected from this initiative
- Product / Solution design: Create new solutions/products of the BV’s Sustainability Business Line. Identify the priority improvement areas for BV’s suite of solutions. Be the voice of the client within BV to develop the best-in-class suite of services for them.
- Business development: lead the commercial development of our suite of solutions related to Sustainability. With the support of BV network, get direct responsibility and accountability on the commercial implementation of BV’s sustainability solutions worldwide, until each region gets critical volume of business to manage it in full autonomy.
7 year experience in the area of Sustainability : 5-year experience in sales and business development of sustainability solutions to enterprises
Experience in consulting on Sustainability topics would be a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Sustainability, and/or Business
- Fluent in English
- Ability to open doors in large international companies to access C-level stakeholders in charge of Sustainability
- Deep knowledge, expertise and passion on Sustainability topics
- Creative mind, out-of-the box thinking, and ability to navigate in complex organizations
- Rigorous with strong project management skills
- Particular appetite for new digital tools and innovations
Position to be based in Paris, La Défense
Starting date : ASAP