Notre clientAFRY is an international company active in the fields of Engineering, Design and Consulting. They support their customers to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
They are more than 18,000 dedicated experts across the globe to serve a wide number of industries, including Energy & Utilities, Bio-Industry, environment, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Digitalization & ICT, etc., to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
As part of AFRY, AFRY Management Consulting is one of the worldwide leading energy-focused consulting companies. With a team of 550+ consultants, they provide their clients, both industrial companies as well as investment banks and financial investors with a wide number of high value services: M&A, Market studies, Sustainability, Decarbonation, Operational excellence and Digitalisation.
Définition de poste
Are you willing to embark into an amazing journey? Would you like to use your commitment and expertise in many different ways and contribute to the development of our activities in Sustainability and Energy transition? Are you tired of working on the same topics and projects and want to experience a widerrange? AFRY MC promise you a great variety of responsibilities, and personal development in an interdisciplinary and international working environment.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to provide a real impact to the energy transition by taking responsibility in a wide number of advisory areas such as strategy, transaction (M&A), decarbonation, sustainability, etc.
- Reinforcing and maintaining ESG – Sustainability capabilities and offerings in France and at a global level Leading the ESG – Sustainability team in France – Scaling up the teamover time
- Contributing to build a comprehensive and unique market positioning & value proposition pulling together all AFRY group capabilities: Engineering, Design, Management consulting (Strategy, M&A, sustainability, Decarbonation & Operational excellence)
- Developing AFRY Thought Leadership
- Taking part of business development strategy definition and implementation via proactive customer approach
- Managing and directing projects comprising consultants, analysts andsubject matter experts and building long-term, trust-based relationships with our Clients and within AFRY group
- Engineering degree – MSc or equivalent – MBA.
- Further qualifications in Energy, Sustainability, ESG, Climate, or HSE… advantageous
- > 6-7 years of working experience in a leading Management consulting – or Sustainability focused consulting firm.
- Management experience in Energy or Manufacturing sectors is also highly recommended.
- A first experience within the industry (roles: HSE, ESG, Operations, Emission Management…) is also highly welcome
Skills & Abilities required
- Demonstrable track-record in driving business and managing complex & interdisciplinary projects in Sustainability – Carbon Neutrality (diagnostic, reporting, strategy, roadmap, insetting, governance and operating models, due diligence, etc.)
- Clear interest in leveraging AFRY’s capabilities and expertise (engineering, design and consulting) pulling together various contextsand challenges to support our clients and sustain growth of AFRY’s
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to navigate through multidisciplinary teams (Strategy, Market analysis, M&A, Operational & Digital Excellence…)
- Excellent communication skills, Professional fluency in English is a must.
MAIN REASONS TO APPLY
- A respectful, collaborative, supportive, trustful, professional, passionate, innovative and responsible way of working with a desire tobring a real impact to our client and the overall society,
- A Highly inspiring and meaningful working environment,
- Leading, ambitious and diverse teams focusing on creating a sustainable society,
- Working on various challenging and stimulating initiative for the world's leading companies in various sectors (Energy, Bio Industry,Forest & Paper, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, etc.),
- A unique opportunity to learn and develop new capabilities,
- Competitive performance-orientated compensation, a fast track career growth model, and highly flexible working conditions.
Location : Paris