ESG Consultant in Real Estate
Notre clientFounded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
Définition de poste
Position : Deepki’s consulting team
Our growing team of 15+ management consultants supports leading real estate investors in the definition and execution of their ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) strategy. We help our clients:
- Identify ESG strategic topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
- Build their ESG roadmaps (e.g. low-carbon trajectory definition, projects structuring)
- Transform their organizations (e.g. ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management office)
- Monitor their performance (e.g. extra financial reporting, asset scoring, deployment of Deepki Ready)
We are looking for new consultants and managers to join the team !
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Belief in Deepki’s values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
- Eagerness to work in a entrepreneurial/start-up mode
- Fluency in English and another European language
- Bonus: Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG and Programing skills (Python/R)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills – Ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite
- Proficient at using various analytical and visualization tools
- Highly effective communication skills and ability and deliver clear and professional presentations to the team and clients
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of leadership – In a work setting or through extracurricular activities