Environmental & Sustainability Project Manager
Industrie du luxe
Notre clientFounded in Rome in 1884 by the talented Greek silversmith Sotirio Bulgari, the brand quickly established a reputation for Italian excellence with exquisite craftsmanship and magnificent jewellery creations. Over the decades, the Bulgari generations defined a distinctive style made of vibrant colour combinations, exquisitely balanced volumes and unmistakable motifs that pay homage to the Roman roots of the company.
Since 1992, Bulgari has been inspired by the excellence and know-how of Joailler's heritage for the creation of its perfumes, but also in its meetings with perfumers and internationally renowned designers. Each creation of the brand is thus an expression of the refinement and prestige of Joailler but also that of the tradition of great perfume. Bulgari Parfums, a recognizable signature among all.
In order to reinforce our Environment & Regulatory Affairs team in the Perfumes department based in Neuchâtel, we are recruiting an Environmental & Sustainability Engineer / Project Manager.
Définition de poste
You are responsible for overseeing the environmental performance of the organization and for boosting, implementing and monitoring the environmental strategy that promote sustainable development. You advise the organization on how to minimize its impact on the environment, oversee the delivery of impact reduction strategies, and foster initiatives and best practices to strive for the environmental excellence.
- Implement, refine and monitor within the organization the environmental policies and practices
- Define strategies to meet targets, anticipate trends and to encourage best practices, as well as best tools and systems to monitor the performance and the action plan
- Keep track of regulatory changes and initiatives, and ensure compliance with international environmental legislation framework
- Measure and analyze company’s sustainability performance and report information to internal staff
- Confirm that materials, ingredients and so on are ethically or environmentally sourced
- Manage environmental strategy budgets
- Be the expert for environmental issues within your organization
- Provide and/or promote environmental training to staff at all levels
- Produce educational or information resources for internal staff, clients or the general public
- Collaborate with communication teams for marketing sustainability campaigns to internal and external stakeholders (targets, practices, achievements)
- You hold a master’s degree in an environment-related subject – which could include engineering, environmental health, environmental sciences/management, biosciences, physics or geography. An extensive and proven experience in field.
- You have genuine and proven interest and understanding of sustainability and relevant legislation.
- Excellent communicator, you have strong influencing skills and a natural aptitude to inspire others. Able to take the lead on a variety of projects and deliver short-term results, you have experience in change and people management.
- Autonomous with attention to detail and a methodical approach to work, you have good organization and time management.
- Business savvy, you have the ability to work within commercial constraints.
- You are fluent in French and English, Italian being an advantage.
- Based in Neuchatel – Switzerland