Director of Sustainability Consulting Services
Informatique Numérique & Télécommunications
Notre clientCority is the global enterprise EHS, sustainability and ESG software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
In September 2022 Cority acquired Reporting 21 (formerly Sirsa). Through this acquisition, Cority was able to enhance its sustainability and ESG technology and its advisory services to serve a broader spectrum of customers. Now united as one team under the Cority brand, the software provider can leverage the combined group of expert advisors to empower better sustainability and ESG journeys for its customers.
With a team of over 70 consultants hailing from diverse backgrounds and nationalities across the UK, Europe, and North America, Cority offers expertise in a wide range of areas, including climate strategy, carbon footprinting, voluntary and regulatory reporting, action plan development, biodiversity, compliance, data collection and analytics, ESG due diligence, life cycle analysis, responsible investing, supply chain sustainability, global frameworks and standards navigation, and more.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance.
Définition de poste
Cority is currently searching for a Director of Sustainability Consulting Services to lead the passionate team of Sustainability and Software Implementation Consultants. As an integral member of the leadership team, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the Sustainability business and helping the Corporate and Financial Services customers deliver on their sustainability goals. At Cority, they empower organizations to tangibly impact sustainability initiatives and are excited to learn how you can help us on their mission.
- Drive the strategic direction and growth of the Sustainability division of our Professional Services team.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to align the Professional Services strategy with the company’s objectives.
- Identify opportunities to expand the company’s services offerings.
Team Management & Development
- Manage, develop and mentor a growing team of 50+ Sustainability and Software Implementation Consultants
- Ensure continuous professional development and training for consultants.
- Foster a culture of excellence and customer-centricity.
- Work with the HR team to recruit new talent
- Design, manage and improve internal operations and processes relating to the delivery of Sustainability engagements.
- Responsible for resource management, including staffing and recruiting to optimize utilization.
- Manage the team’s capacity and staffing levels.
- Monitor and improve the quality of deliverables, and consulting expertise.
- Monitor project performance, timelines, and budgets to deliver high margins and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor team performance, KPIs and financial indicators to ensure profitability and growth.
- Ensure the successful delivery of software implementations and consulting engagements exceeding client expectations.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key clients.
- Understand client needs and challenges to provide solutions that address their sustainability goals.
- Address and resolve any client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and formalization of new Sustainability advisory offers in conjunction with Sales and Product Marketing teams
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role within a software or sustainability consulting environment.
- Degree in engineering, sustainability, environmental, or related discipline. An MBA or equivalent postgraduate degree is beneficial.
- Proven track record of managing large teams and successfully delivering complex projects.
- Passionate about ESG and CSR with strong understanding of trends, and best practices.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and French is mandatory.
OTHER INFORMATION :
- Position based in Paris, France