Centre Val de Loire
Notre clientMonin is a fast-growing family company, present in 160 countries over the world. We produce different flavoring solutions for beverage professionals: syrups, fruit mixes, sauces, frappes, liqueurs and smoothies.
A CSR Strategy was launched 5 years ago, focusing on the naturality of our products, the sourcing of sustainable raw materials, limiting our production’s environmental impact and supporting communities around us.
There is still a lot of work to be done and we aim to go further in integrating CSR in our business and long-term company strategy.
Définition de poste
Reporting to EMEA Managing Director. The CSR director’s main mission will be to work closely with every department of the company (Industrial, Quality, Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, Commercial etc) to support them in the transformation they need to carry in their scope.
This person will need to spend extensive time in all services and locations of the company to thoroughly understand our business, the ecosystem in which we operate, and which levers of transformation can be actionized.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Help the different subsidiaries and departments achieve their CSR goals
- Help clarify the CSR strategy and transformation axes to the whole company
- Prioritize CSR projects and execute them with a strong methodology
- Reporting to the Board regularly to align on the CSR strategy
- Managing a small team of experts at HQ
- Linking with the global CSR team
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a business or industrial leader in a corporate setting
- Engineering or science background preferre
- Executive Degree in CSR Transformation
Skills & Abilities required
- Strong empathic skills and ability to understand people and their needs
- Strong knowledge of how a global B2B industrial company works
- Very hands-on and supportive (“more of a doer than a talker”)
- Leadership and effective communication
- Based at Headquarter and factory in Bourges
- Also traveling regularly over the world to our different factories
- Business proficiency in French and English