Country Manager France – Wind Energy
Connected Wind Services (CWS) is one of Europe's leading Independent Service Providers (ISP) for wind turbines.
For more than 30 years, the company has provided wind turbine operators and owners with an unrivalled reliability and service through Multi-brand knowledge, Multi-skill approach, Local Competencies, Customer orientation and Flexibility.
CWS adapts to individual needs and focuses on the full life cycle of wind turbines. CWS's reputation is built on efficiency, flexibility and safety within wind turbine Service Maintenance, Service Projects and wholesale and retail of Components & Spare parts.
The company delivers integrated, high-value services that help maximise yield and protect assets – covering all the customers' need from a single point of contact.CWS provides services out of its four business Units in Denmark, Germany, Sweden and since 2019 also France. CWS is owned by one of the largest Energy supply companies in Europe – Germany based Energie Baden-Württemberg AG (EnBW).
In 2019 CWS entered France with the first branch near Dijon and is following an aggressive growth plan to establish the company as a leading ISP in France.
Définition de poste
Your mission : further build up and lead the activities in France, including a defined aggressive growth plan.
- You will build up our business in France, lead the commercial development, structure the entity and supervise the work of our employees.
- You will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency with full profit & loss responsibility.
- You will also be in charge of leading a comprehensive sales approach in order to achieve a high volume growth.
- At least 5 years' experience in a management position
- Proven track record as company builder
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Dynamic, high energy level and high work capacity
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English language proficiency is a requirement
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
Position to be based in Dijon or in the region