Carbon Reduction Expert
Notre clientPernod Ricard is a convivial, responsible and successful global wine and spirits group. Number 2 worldwide with a clear ambition to become the leader of the sector, they have one of the most comprehensive portfolio of the industry with 240 premium brands available in over 160 countries.
Définition de poste
Pernod Ricard has established itself as number one in the premium segment and number two in the Wines & Spirits sector operating through over 85 affiliates and 80 countries worldwide, with approximately 18,000 employees.
- Create and implement Pernod Ricard Affiliates’ carbon reduction roadmaps, to achieve Pernod Ricard Group’s Scope 3 SBT ambition.
- Engage with all stakeholders incl. senior leadership on, priorities, strategic projects. Maintain collaborative relationship with the Affiliates’ procurement & sustainability teams.
- Collaborate with Procurement Teams to make sure latest data from suppliers is incorporated into Affiliates’ CO2 reduction roadmaps.
- Engage in Carbon projects tracking and implementation with Group’s suppliers
- Manage CO2 reduction globally, across geographies and band companies
Responsibilities & accountabilities
CO2 Data management & CO2 data collection governance:
Scope : Packaging, POS, Logistics upstream & downstream
- Monitor data collection to get accurate & robust Carbon data from suppliers, work on data validation guidelines
- Manage supplier CO2 ranking by creating inputs & making sure latest information is available
Building Packaging CO2 reduction roadmaps in close collaboration with the Affiliates :
- Collect & monitor supplier carbon ambition & plans, making sure these are actionable and comprehensive
- Identify internal CO2 reduction levers and their suitability
- Exploring new technologies & identifying technical partnership with the relevant organisations
- Translating these levers into detailed, affiliate-specific carbon reduction roadmaps
Implementation of Affiliate Carbon Reduction Roadmaps :
- Maintain close collaboration with key affiliates, providing support & guidance to their CO2 reduction options
- Identifying gaps against Pernod Ricard SBTs at an affiliate & global level, identify opportunities to bridge these gaps
- Monitor implementation progress with suppliers & affiliates
- Onboard key stakeholders, challenge internal teams & suppliers in order to deliver of the roadmap.
- Successful experience in sustainability, carbon reduction
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles
- Project management skills
- 3-5 years experience in a sustainability role
- Experience in Carbon reduction levers & technologies
- Analytics & Data Driven
- Familiarity with SBTi methodology, CDP, packaging circularity
- High energy and enthusiasm to communicate with key-stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial and solution-oriented mindset
- Exceptional stakeholder management, alignment abilities & convincing skills
- Passion for driving cross-functional teams towards high performance
- Act as a leader both internally & externally
- CoE : Work closely with the Pack expert & Data team
- S&R and Sustainable Performance team : collaborate efficiently to set bold ambitions, manage CO2 data, internal & external communication
- Pack Dev teams & Affiliates procurement team : engage teams into the roadmap
- Category teams/procurement managers: Work with the Procurement to embed Carbon reduction into Category strategies & supplier selection
- Affiliates Marketing : Drive the sustainability agenda across the affiliates teams
- Suppliers : Key contact to track Carbon Data, challenge suppliers, co-build plan & implement solutions